Cub Rummi +
Cub Rummi + is the Tile Rummy game for mobile devices like iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Android phones and tablets, and for Windows computers, laptops and tablets.
- play games like Rummikub®
- play against 1, 2 or 3 computer players
- play with or without a time limit ranging from 20 seconds to 2 minutes
- 10 different game types included
- create and play your own game types
- six different computer players with individual playing strategies
- pick your playing level: easy, medium or hard
- undo and redo your moves
- instant table tidy: arrange groups by type, color (suit) and value
- order tiles in your hand yourself, or automatically
- stop your game at any time and resume later
Get Cub Rummi +
- quickly start a game from your list of favorite tables
- let the playing level automatically adapt to your playing strength
- ask for a hint when you're stuck
- zoom in for bigger tiles or zoom out for more space
- speed up or slow down the moving of the tiles
- see total and average scores, and reset your scores whenever you want
- easily pause during the game
- play with different tile sets and backgrounds
- use your own picture for the game background
- supports both mouse and touchscreen on Windows
How to Play the GameIn Cub Rummi +, you play the addictive game of Tile Rummi (aka Rummy Tiles).
You play your tiles in matching groups of three or more. You can use jokers as wildcard tiles.
Re-arrange tiles already on the table to create new possibilities.
When you can't or won't play, you draw an extra tile from the stock.
If you are the first to have played all your tiles, you win the game.
This is a popular game, played all around the world in many variations with tile sets like Rummikub® or Rummi-O®.
In addition to the 10 built-in game types in Cub Rummi +, you can create your own ones.
All known game rule variations are supported, and a few additional rules, not found in the original game, like:
- two spare cells hold tiles for every player to use
- trade those annoying duplicate tiles in your hand with your opponents
- instead of drawing extra tiles after an invalid turn, skip a number of turns
Have fun playing Cub Rummi +!