Pup Rummy is the Tile Rummy game for mobile devices like iPad, iPhone and Android phones and tablets, and for Windows or Macintosh computers, laptops and tablets.
- play Rummy games with numbered tiles
- combine tiles on number or color
- play against 1, 2 or 3 computer players *
- play with or without a timer ranging from 20 seconds to 2 minutes *
- 10 different game types included *
- create and play your own game types *
- 16 computer players with individual skill levels and playing strategies *
- undo and redo your moves
- instant table tidy: arrange groups by type, color and value *
- order tiles in your hand yourself, or automatically *
- stop your game at any time and resume later
Follow us on Facebook for news and tips
- quickly start a game from your list of favorite tables
- ask for a hint when you're stuck
- choose bigger or smaller tiles
- speed up or slow down the moving of the tiles
- see total and average scores, and reset your scores whenever you want *
- easily pause during the game
- play with different tile sets and backgrounds
- support for both mouse and touchscreen on Windows
In LITE mode (always free), Pup Rummy has the following limitations: 1 opponent, no timer or 60 seconds, 3 game types, no custom game types, 4 computer players, no instant table tidy, no custom hand sorting, limited statistics, fewer tile sets and backgrounds.
How to Play the GameIn Pup Rummy, you play the addictive game of Tile Rummy (aka Rummy Tiles).
You play your tiles in matching groups of three or more. You can use jokers as wildcard tiles.
Re-arrange tiles already on the table to create new possibilities.
When you can't or won't play, you draw an extra tile from the stock.
If you are the first to have played all your tiles, you win the game.
This is a popular game of strategy and luck, played all around the world in many variations, with real tile sets at the kitchen table, or with Pup Rummy on the phone, tablet or computer.
In addition to the 10 built-in game types in Pup Rummy, you can create your own ones. *
All known game rule variations are supported, and a few additional rules, not found in the original game, like:
- two spare cells hold tiles for every player to use
- trade those annoying duplicate tiles in your hand with your opponents
- instead of drawing extra tiles after an invalid turn, skip a number of turns
Have fun playing Pup Rummy!
Pup Rummy was mentioned in this article: Top Underrated Board Games - GamesKeys.net