|Publisher:||YPR Software B.V. (YPRgames)|
|Release date:||June 2015|
Apple App Store
Google Play Store
|Price:||free to play|
Blendolous is a casual puzzle game where the player has to move tiles and blend colors. A swipe moves all colored tiles to one side; tiles in different primary colors will blend into a tils in their mix color. A mix color will blend with the third primary color into black. Black tiles will combine for more points. To assist the player, colors that will blend are indicated by little arrows. With every move, a new randomly colored tile appears in a random place.
The game offers two modes: regular game and challenge. In regular game mode, the player will try to improve his high score and get listed in the leaderboard. In challenge mode, the player plays a series of challenge games, where he will try to reach an ever increasing number of black tiles.
This game requires both skill and luck to win. Gameplay tends to be very dynamic - at times the board fills up, and then after a few fortunate colors and smart moves, it quickly clears again.
A clean, minimalistic game design helps the player concentrate and focus on the game itself.
For people having difficulty distinguishing between the colors, there is a color-blind option that makes the game use symbols instead of mere colors.
Blendolous is free to play. The game is designed for both phones and tablets, and is available for iOS and Android.
- Easy to play: simply swipe to move tiles to one side and let colors blend
- Regular game mode: improve your high score
- Challenge game mode: try to get the target number of blacks
- Requires a combination of skill and luck
- Color-blind option with symbols instead of colors
App preview (YouTube):
Additional images, as they appear in the store:
- Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/blendolous/id995995017?mt=8
- Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.yprgames.blendolous
Blendolous is free to play
We are a small independent game studio specializing in puzzle type games. More about us
For inquiries, please contact email@example.com